I hope everyone is having a lovely start to the New Year of 2014! I wanted to share some of my resolutions that I will be working on in the months to come.
- Bake MORE for this lovely little blog of mine
- Read the rest of the books on my book shelf
- Surround myself with a more positive environment
- Spend quality time with family
- Keep in touch with old & new friends
- Eat healthier and have a steady workout regime
Lastly, I would love to just see THE FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP this upcoming Monday night. Now that would be a great way to start off the year! Who are you rooting for? FSU SEMINOLES or AUBURN TIGERS?!
In the comments, let me know what your resolutions are. I would love to hear from y’all! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!!