I was browsing (aimlessly Pinning and Re-Pinning and liking and…) Pinterest when I stumbled upon the most delicious looking cucumber pasta salad recipe on Picky Palate. I just had to share, because look at that picture y’all. My mouth is literally watering just thinking about preparing it. I know what I’m making this weekend!
Prep time: 20 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 20 min
- 2 large Hot House Cucumbers, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 cups dry pasta of choice, cooked to al dente
- 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry’s Garlic Salt
- Creamy Feta Yogurt Dressing
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon Lawry’s Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place cucumbers, cooked pasta, garbanzo beans, olives, Feta, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- To prepare dressing, place yogurt, buttermilk, Feta, shallots, olive oil, dill, thyme, garlic salt and black pepper into a blender. Blend until smooth and combined. Pour over salad then stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 10-12 Servings
♥ → Ki’Era aka Wine2TheRescue ← ♥