Hi there! Hope you all are having a having a fabulous week and staying dry if you’re in Florida like myself. This tropical storm, Hermine is no fun. I didn’t even have work because of it today. Don’t get me wrong, it was nice to stay home but now it feels like the weekend when it’s not ha. Just one more work day and then it’s a nice long holiday weekend. Do you have plans for Labor Day? I’ll be in Orlando for the FSU vs Ole Miss game to kick off college football. Super excited for another season with my lovely seminoles!
Anywho, I recently got an idea from the wonderful Lauren Conrad on doing a post of 25 facts you did not know about me. I thought it was a great thing to do on this rainy day. So here I go..hopefully I can think of 25 things..that is an awful lot!
- I am obsessed with podcasts. I keep adding more onto my list. A few of my new favorites are: My Favorite Murder, Confidence on the Go with Trish Blackwell, and The Inspired Table.
- Reading. I’ve always enjoyed reading but lately I’ve been knocking books off of my book shelf. I have too many and I really want to get new books but not until I finish mine I have now. Right now, I am reading Ann Romney’s book about her MS. Quite interesting read if you ask me.
- Baking and Cooking for myself. It calms me and it’s nice to do when I have time instead of just having a frozen meal.
- Taking my dog on long walks without my phone. Nice to getaway from everything for a bit and enjoy outside and have some me time.
- Good workouts that are uplifting and not doing it just to “do it” and get it out of the way.
- Cleaning my place on a weekly basis and making sure it’s fresh and clean for myself and little fur babies.
- Enjoying time spent alone with myself and making the most of it with being productive and taking care of myself as well. Whether it’s a face mask, workout, reading or cooking a healthy, good meal.
- Keeping my pets healthy and safe 🙂
- I love to keep in touch with old friends from college and a few from high school.It’s nice to keep a nice bond over the years and cherish the good times with them.
- Karaoke is actually something I have fun doing if I am in the mood for it. I’ve done it with some friends while were on a girls night and it’s pretty fun! Piano Man is a classic tune to do it to 😉
- Finding new bloggers to follow is super fun and Instagram accounts to look at.
- Staying positive on a daily basis and journaling every day is something I have been working on.
- I can quote Papa John’s commercials and I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing on how much I REALLY LOVE PAPA JOHN’S. The fact that they’ve been using JJ Watt and Peyton in their commercials is amazing!
- A few of my favorite movies would have to be Breakfast at Tiffany’s, anything with Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks — Sleepless in Seattle, and Wedding Crashers.
- Carrie Underwood has been an idol of mine for awhile now but more recently this past year. Her attitude towards herself, life, and faith is just something I really look up to.
- Keeping up with some of my favorite bloggers like Maddy Moon, Lauryn Evarts of The Skinny Confidential, Trish Blackwell, Sarah Vickers.
- One of my favorite things to do is volunteer on my spare time. I am a part of the Junior League and really enjoy my role in the Tampa community.
- PIZZA IS MY WEAKNESS. If you couldn’t tell from my Papa John’s fact on this list.
- Love trying out new restaurants in the area. I am a foodie. Guilty!
- I know this year is halfway gone but I am going to try my best to bring out new material to y’all every day for the rest of the year or at least 3 times a week so you are entertained! Let me know if you have suggestions for new posts too. I would love to accomplish this and make it a FACT on this list.
- My favorite holiday is Halloween. My birthday is also in October. I can watch scary movies to sleep and not have a nightmare from it. It takes a lot to scare me.
- What scares me you ask? OK WELL CLOWNS DO. I hate clowns. Small spaces. Heights.
- I live in a high rise and I can barely be on my balcony because it freaks me out. It’s in a nice area and location hence why I moved here. Odd that I would move in a 30 floor building.
- Storms and Hurricanes don’t really scare me. Growing up in FL, I’ve dealt with it so many times over the years that it really means nothing unless it’s a category 5.
- Lastly, I have an addiction to reality shows. I always said I hated them because they’re so fake and staged but it’s fun to watch on how ridiculous they are. AKA RHOD, RHONY, Bachelorette, Little Women LA, The Hills/Laguna, Southern Charm.
Well there ya have it folks. 25 facts about me that you didn’t know. Have a great day and stay safe over this holiday weekend! xx