Good morning and happy Thursday. Can’t believe we’re already at that time of year for New Years too. With that being said, I wanted to share some of my resolutions with y’all. Feel free to share some of yours in the comments below.
Alrighty, let’s get this thing started!
- Kickoff 2017 with a positive attitude and mind!
- I know everyone always says this but I am actually going to put in the effort to stay healthy and make a change to what I eat so feel good after a meal and not bloated half the time.
- Finish more of my books. I swear I keep buying books but not reading them since I just haven’t had enough time to this fall.
- Get more involved with the Tampa Bay Area by volunteering and giving back even more with the community
- I am glad I am able to do this with Big Brothers and Sisters and The Junior League of Tampa
- Give y’all some amazing posts in the New Year along with a new website coming soon. Get excited!
- Journal every day or at least try to. It is a good way for me to let out feelings on a daily basis.
- Catch up on all of my podcasts considering I have like 40 of them to listen to right now. I seriously have a problem with subscribing to too many ha!
Well I think that’s basically my list right now. If I think of anything else, I’ll be sure to add it on here. Hope you all have a wonderful day!