Hi. Hope you all had a good weekend! I came up with a few necessities you need in your adulthood life on a day to day basis. I wanted to share it with you all! Hoping this weather will clear up today as well. It’s no fun to deal with!
- Coffee Maker. Because I can’t live without coffee and I get cranky without it. Lately, I’ve been making a lot of Bulletproof coffee too which is made with lots of goodies like ghee, fresh organic coffee, brain octane oil… it goes on!
- Good pillows! I always toss and turn so I know I need something comfy to sleep on so I chose casper pillows to use. I was due for an upgrade from my ikea pillows so these were great and they’re at your local target 😉
- A planner. I am obsessed with Emily Ley planners. I recently purchased her pineapple simplified planner and it is amazing. I carry it everywhere with me. One of my favorite things about it is how it has all of the hours listed each day. Makes it easy to see when your morning appointments are too.
- Healthy snacks on the go. Lately, I’ve been trying to find something good to snack on and I found some paleo granola to munch on along with Fat Water from bulletproof. It’s all tasty and the water is made with healthy fats to keep you going during the day along with yummy flavors like mango!
- I also love a good podcast to start my day with whether it is Wake Up Warchant (FSU sports of course!) to Bulletproof Radio, Trish Blackwell’s Confidence on The Go to Team Never Quit. Always a good way to start your day on a good note. What are some of your favorite podcasts? Would love to know!
I am off. I hope you have a great day and week! I’ll be headed to Atlanta this week so if you don’t hear from me, that’s why! Go Noles BEAT Bama 😉