Hi loves. So glad it’s Friday! The past few days I’ve been recovering from gum and bone graphing…no fun. I’ve had gum graphing done before but not bone. It felt the same though. I am going a little stir crazy for not doing much of anything this week so I decided to do a blog post!
I know I haven’t been as consistent with blogging lately so here I am trying my best to get back into swing of things. If y’all know me then you know I will be turning 30 this fall. Super crazy and weird to think about.
This means two things: I’ve been blogging since I was 24, grown a lot past 5 or so years and now I’m trying to think of awesome things to do before I turn dirty thirty and want your help 😉
I have a few things in mind but doesn’t hurt to ask right?! Please let me know in the comments or on my social pages your thoughts too. Would love to hear from YOU!
Now here are some ideas I have to go by:
- Plan a girls weekend to celebrate with few of my closest gal pals
- Transition into a healthy lifestyle to feel better each and every day
- Maintain a good workout routine whether it’s talking a walk outside every day or being active inside even
- Trying new and exciting foods more often like animal organs, foods I don’t usually eat etc
- Shark tank: I know this is a stretch but who knows maybe it will happen
- Blog at least 3 times a week or every day
- Volunteer more on weekends especially at food shelter or soup kitchen. Something I’ve been wanting to do for awhile now
- Catch up on my reading and books that I have on my kindle
- Listen to positive podcasts and stay happy on a daily basis
- Work on some exciting ideas I have for the blog
That’s all I have for now y’all. Have a great rest of your day and weekend! Xx