Hi loves. Recently, I made Madison Social’s blt dip again but tried it a little healthier version that I wanted to share with y’all. Still super easy to make and yes just as tasty!
- What you’ll need:
- 1 ounce of paleo mayo (I used primal kitchen’s mayo)
- 4 ounces of sheep’s milk yogurt
- 1 ounce of lactose free cream cheese (recipe called for sour cream but I bought cream cheese by accident and it still worked)
- 3 ounces of turkey bacon that’s sugar free and nothing added to it ya know all that good stuff
- 3 ounces of spinach
- 3 ounces of organic diced tomatoes
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes and it is ready to serve! I seriously love this dip and I am too obsessed with it! Hence why I had to switch it up a little and it’s still sooo good !!