Hellooo okay so I’ll be turning 30 this year so insane! Where has the time gone?! I honestly wish time would slow down. It feels like I was just 21 and having a waltz with my sorority sisters eekkk. I’m already planning a fun themed birthday to celebrate with friends and I’m going to Savannah and Charleston to celebrate on my actual birthday with my mom sister and one of my close friends.
If you have any suggestions on where to check out, comment below. I’ve been to both cities before but always nice to check out new spots. My birthday is in October so I’m going to come up with a list of some things to do before my 30th. Feel free to add on too. Love hearing ideas!!
Okay, here I goooo.
- Blog more each and every day
- See what my readers/you want to read about
- Cook more for myself
- Budget better (no matter how old you get this is always a good one!!)
- Take care of myself
- Get more sleep which I have a problem with since I have terrible insomnia
- Read more books and stop procrastinating on it
- Enjoy life and not have so much anxiety every day about little things
- Listen to uplifting podcasts and radio shows
- Exercise routine to get into a steady one
- Plan out “me” time where everything is shut off for a night or day
- Plan time with friends haven’t seen or spoken to in awhile by FaceTime or catch up via text. Always good to say hi and they’re doing well. Never know how much that can mean to someone
- Smile at a stranger no not in a creepy way lol but you know it can brighten their day if they’re in a bad spot
- Help a stranger by doing something little like buying their coffee, helping someone cross the street
- Volunteering more and even at a soup kitchen. Something I’ve been wanting to do for awhile and still haven’t done
- Spend more time with family even by just a phone call
- One last fun fact… this blog is 5 years old! I can’t believe I started it at 24. Crazy how time flies! It’s like my little baby as a side gig that I’ve done for fun. It’s grown a lot throughout the years and I didn’t even know what to expect from it. Back then, blogging wasn’t really a thing and now it’s saturated but it’s also a good space to be in with awesome opportunities!!