Hello and happy Tuesday! Hope you all have been enjoying your week. I’ve been taking it easy getting over a bacterial infection so that’s been no fun. Lots of lifetime, hallmark and housewives. Soo dramatic to say the least!
Recently, I made a tasty acai bowl and wanted to share it with you all. I did post on Instagram with the ingredients but I will do it here too in case you don’t follow there. Anyways, it’s super easy to make and good breakfast or snack to have for yourself.
What you’ll need:
- Tablespoon of acai powder
- 1 teaspoon of bulletproof brain octane oil
- 1/2 banana
- Tablespoon of collagen powder
- Handful of blueberries
- 1/2 cup to cup as needed or nut milk
Blend these ingredients together until smooth. Once done, pour into a bowl and add these toppings or whatever you desire!
- handful of paleo muesli mix-coconut flakes, seeds, etc
- tablespoon of almond butter
- teaspoon of bee pollen
- Other half of the banana sliced up
- Enjoy! xx