Happy weekend loves! So happy can finally sleep in a bit and somewhat relax. Oh and did I mention that Florida decided to participate in the fall/winter weather? It dropped to the 50s today and I am ready for it. Just need to prep a little better ha. Anyways, I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite holiday movies. Some old, some new.
During this time of year, I feel like movies bring the family and friends together to laugh, cry or just relax. If you have any favorite movies, feel free to comment below and let me know your go to films. Would love to hear from YOU!
Alright, let’s get this list started. If y’all know me then you know HALLMARK movies are on this list too 😉
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation ( I MEAN IT IS A CLASSIC WITH CHEVY CHASE SOOOO)
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- Home Alone & Home Alone 2 (I personally like the second better ever since I was a child but honestly they are both great)
- Dear Santa (This one is on Lifetime)
- Christmas Joy just premiered on Hallmark and has Danielle Panabaker in it who starred in Disney movies when I was a child so I had to watch it even though were pretty much around the same age but whatever ha it was still great!
- Christmas at Pemberley Manor (Hallmark)
- Christmas in Love (Hallmark)
- Eloise at Christmastime
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Just Friends
The list goes on and on but I think I will stop there. I honestly love this time of year so I watch way TOO many movies but it’s totally worth it! Have yourself a wonderful weekend and stay warm if it’s snowy or chilly by you!